Our plans for a temple date finally worked out! (Last time we had it planned the temple was closed for cleaning.) We dropped the kids off with Natalie and Daniel, and Finn, then headed up north. We had dinner at BJ's Pizza, then headed to the temple. What a gorgeous sight to see!
Outside a group of girls wanted us to take their picture. Apparently Christian thought it would be a good time to take mine?...
What a great date!
Sealed for time and all eternity! Love you babe!
I totally had to take a picture oh him taking a picture for a couple!
That couple also took one of us. (I'm not going to lie, I think our pictures from our iPhones turned out more cute than this fancy camera one!) Still, very nice of her to offer to take a picture and email it!
Afterwards we headed to a nearby bakery for dessert. Turtle cheesecake and cannoli's. Yeah, I could go there again! Thanks for the wonderful date Christian! I love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment