Here's Kyler before his first game! Beyond excited to play!
His team is all 4 and 5 year olds so there is quite the difference in ability and size of the kids.
Ready for kick off...
And Kyler's off with the ball!
Since the spring he's improved a at his dribbling, and continues to hustle on the field. He's very quick and always runs with a smile!Beckam loves to play with a ball along the sidelines too! When I crouched down to take his picture he mimicked me! So funny!
And here's Jaden before his first game of the season.
I should have had the camera set to video instead of picture because Jaden scored within the first 10 seconds of the game!
Beckam was playing a bit of peek-a-boo while watching.
I guess it won't hurt the ball yet since he doesn't weigh much. He LOVES sitting on the ball!
Yup, the ball is still there!
I think Kyler got a bit worn out with a game to play and a game to watch!
I got this picture at another Tuesday practice. I thought it was cute of Jaden and his coach near one another both dibbling the ball with the outside leg. Learning more ball control!
Jaden is so competitive! He made it down and back the quickest by quite a bit!
I love how well he was cheering for his teammate too! Jumping up and down and cheering so loud for her!
He was getting so nervous, but they did end up winning!
Another game they did was not a race, but learning to work together. They had to get the ball down and back, held between their backs. They needed to learn to communicate with one another and work together.
I LOVE Jaden's coaches! Jaden loves practice and playing with his team. If it were up to him there would be a practice and a game everyday! :) Yes, he loves soccer!




1 comment:
k this is an adorable post! i love that they LOVE soccer:O
Post a Comment