Our Tuesday's have gotten a bit crazy! In order to "make it all work" we've got a system down! I get home with the kids from school just before 4:00 pm. They change into their soccer gear and get some homework done. We eat dinner at 4:30! Ealry? YES! But it's what we have to do since we have to be out the door at 5:10 pm heading to soccer practice. (Making sure to have water, snacks and stuff to keep Beckam busy there for 2 hours!) Kyler's practice is first at 5:30 pm. Jaden usually plays with his soccer ball that entire hour! Then Jaden has practice at 6:30 pm. Thankfully, on the same field! By the time practice is done, (7:30 pm) and we are packed in the car driving home, it is late, and getting dark. They get home just in time to shower, and it's off to bed. Beckam doesn't complain one bit! He's the best baby ever! So, now that you know how our Tuesday afternoons go, here are the pictures from their first practice!
I've also been having fun with the free iPhone photoshop express app.
Then here again...
Ya, I'm a geek!
They both seem to be loving their teams!
And I love their coaches. Jaden's favorite thing in the world is to scrimmage with the coaches. And he keeps up pretty well. I just love to see him beaming! He really does LOVE this sport!




No comments:
Post a Comment