Right after getting back from Marathon Kids we ate lunch and Kyler and I rushed to Soccer Team Pictures. Here he is with his buddies in the ward, Josh and Cameron. Gosh Kyler is so handsome!
Here's the team photo with the 2 assistants coach always has at practice.
Hopefully the picture we bought will have Kyler smiling a bit more. But it's still a really cute group photo!
Kyler and I rushed home to get all ready for his birthday party. (Next post) Right after the party, Christian rushed Jaden to HIS team pictures. This is what Christian was able to snap on the side. Can't wait to see what the "real ones" turn out like.
The boys sure look forward to practice every Tuesday and their games every Saturday! Their teams have been a great way to have them feeling welcome in Texas. I feel like they've been able to adjust to a new place easier because of their teams. Hooray for their new soccer friends!




1 comment:
and I LOVE SOCCER!:)
Post a Comment