Sunday, October 07, 2012

Hanging Photos

I've finally begun hanging some of our photos on the bare walls! We have SO many pictures, and I can't imagine we'll hang them all, but I'm slowly making progress on helping this home feel even more like home.
I even ordered new pictures to update this frame with a million photos too.  We'll see when I get around to switching those out!
And of course I had to put my favorite one from Opa in the kitchen!
LOVE the one Alan brought home from South Africa.  They are dancing by the piano, so fitting. And the wall color couldn't compliment more.
Slowly, we are getting there.  Hopefully we really can live here the whole time we're in Houston.  Our friends in the ward were just told their rent in going up by $300/ month!  Luckily they found a place still in the ward to move to.  Glad that worked for them, but would much rather just be able to stay here.  We'll keep our fingers crossed!  We REALLY love our neighborhood, and the house.  And the art is looking so pretty! :)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I am sad to say we are just now getting around to putting pictures on the wall. :( Your pictures look awesome. I love the paint colors, too. I hope you can stay there the entire time as well. It isn't fun to move!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers