Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Soccer

Here's some more soccer action.  Kyler's really starting to pick it up!
Some teams seem to be easier than others.  Sometimes their team doesn't score at all, and other times Kyler scores 9 all on his own! (YES that really happened one game!)  Either way, Kyler's got a huge smile!
You might have to watch this video a couple times to see Jaden.  But he's the one with the ball....who scores the awesome goal! :)

He's out for a quick break, then right back in the game.
I don't know if Jaden meant to do this, or if he slipped a bit.  But it sure worked on faking out the goalie for another goal!

At the end of practice they always sit down with both coaches and talk a bit! I love this team!  They play so well together!
And there's Kyler with one of his 9 super goals at one game!
Pretty eyes, sweaty boy!
I guess there's gotta be a first for tears from this guy too.  I guess that day was just a bit too much soccer!
Even with eyes full of tears, he's adorable!
YAY for oranges!

This family LOVES soccer!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers