What a group! 8 of the 10 kids Kyler invited were able to come to his party! (plus some siblings) I think we counted like 17 kids. They all came dressed in their halloween costumes! This was the best picture I was able to grab of him with his buddies.
We played pin the nose on the pumpkin. Some did better than others. :) I think they all had fun though.
Then we headed outside for the spider pinata!
I am in LOVE with this picture!
Candy candy candy!
He got some AMAZING gifts! He's pretty spoiled.
And earlier he even helped me decorate his Halloween birthday cake.
He said it was his best birthday EVER. So I guess he had a great time. Look at how happy he is! My big 5 year old!Now to try and help him understand that Kindergarten isn't now...he has to wait practically a whole year to be able to do that one! :( But boy will he be ready!




1 comment:
Happy birthday Kyler!
Post a Comment