Sunday, February 21, 2010
Jaden makes me laugh!
I was reading a Nursery Rhymes book to Jaden this afternoon and came to the one called "What Are Little Boys Made of" I decided to ask Jaden what he thought little boys were made of. Without thinking about it at all he stated "metal." I read the rest of the first part of that poem. Then I got to the part telling what little girls were made of. Again before reading, I asked him what he thought little girls were made of. And again without hesitation he said "kisses." I thought that both resposes were pretty funny and just couldn't pass up posting this. It's so fun to try and be inside the mind of a 4 year old once in a while. Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Remember me? From our Provo BYU college ward with Bishop Gough? The one who loved and adored Jaden with all my heart and is blown away that he's old enough for his KINDERGARTEN shots???? Where did the time go? I kind of fell off your blog planet until today and I just have to tell you that I am so impressed. You are wonder woman Mel! You are a fun mom, you make delicious meals, create projects to decorate your house. . .you are amazing!
Too cute!
Jaden will never cease to amaze me by his awesome comments. "what does a jaden turn into?" "spiderman" :) good work in helping his imagination stay so creative :)
Post a Comment