He made his own huge compass. And I think it worked out great! So clever! He just found the center point of the square and nailed it in. Then moved the pencil into each slot he'd drilled into the wood to be able to make a 1 inch thick circle. Isn't he so smart!? :)
Here he had almost half of the first coat on. This took much more concentration than the other parts. He worked on it after the kids were in bed!
And there you have it folks! Our new HUGE clock! What a neat Christmas gift! I seriously LOVE it!
And in case you can't tell (Mindy :) ) the clock says 12:38 ish...





3 comments:
That is seriously the COOLEST thing ever!!!! I am so jealous of your creative abilities for both of you! And I want to see your temple picture hung up! Tell me how to do it!
Love the clock, seriously!!! (Mindy told me she can't tell what time it is :) hahaha)
I'm am totally impressed! Very Cool!
Way cool Mel. It probably looks better than the original! Way to go. That is so awesome!
Post a Comment