Since Jaden FINALLY doesn't nap, I've decided to fill that time with a small lesson before we play games, watch a movie, color, play with playdough, do puzzles, etc. (Whatever he's in the mood for!) This book is called Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons! So far, LOVING it! I think Jaden does too!
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
HE'S SO FLIPPING SMART! (go me for getting such a great video!) "Sam I am!" how the heck does he connect stuff like that so quickly? gosh he's smart!
That looks like a good book! How fun that he's learning to read. It was great hanging out today. We'll have to do it again soon. I have already started working on my blurb book too. The program was lagging though and it was annoying, so I'm hoping that our computer was just being lame or something.
Wow...smart boy!
I've heard that book is great! Glad you guys are enjoying it!
Hi Mel :) I love that book! I used it with my oldest son and I'm doing it now with my second. It's the best! (this is your friend Julie from high school, btw- I read your blog but I don't think I've ever said 'hi')
That's awesome! I've already ordered my copy. It should arrive today or tomorrow. Thanks for showing it to me! Can't wait to get started!!!
You are such a good mom!!!
just got back in town from being in New Mexico and it's great to get a 'Jaden fix'...love it!
Post a Comment