This was really neat. The nurse put a puffy little pillow in my ear and made sure that my ear could hear. I didn't have to do anything! But the machine said that my ears were working great!

I'm getting so BIG! I weigh 41 lbs (60%) and am 3ft 8 1/4 inches tall!(85%)


I got to play a special game where my mom covered one of my eyes and I had to tell the nurse what the picture was. My eyes are just right for Kindergarten. (20/40)



Then it was time for the shots. The nurse cleaned my arms with some really cold, wet, papers.

4 shots wasn't very fun. But I'm glad my mom had a sucker for me.
And 2 seconds later I was just fine. I even got a special Kindergarten prize bag for being so brave! It had all sorts of neat things in it!
Ice cream makes everything better! Thanks Mom! I'm so excited to go to Kindergarten!





5 comments:
Well it looks like everyone made the best of that potentially un-fun outing! I can't believe Jaden is going to kindergarten! He's going to love it.
Oh man! He is getting so old, I can't believe it! Glad everything was ok though - what a brave little boy! Good job Jaden!
cutest blog ever!!! i can't believe he is old enough to go to kindergarten! that's so crazy!! i miss him!
That was such a cute story. What a trooper. Boy he is tall! Can you believe our babies are going to school soon?
amazing - crocodile tears one minute and big smiles the next...goofy guy!
Post a Comment