I have not seen Kyler this excited in a while. He seriously did not want to come down from that tree. What a bunch of little monkeys I have. I totally remember climbing SO many trees as a kid, mostly at my friend Cassidy's house. There's something about it that's different than climbing on a playground.
It's not even that big of tree, but they LOVED it!




1 comment:
So much fun! I had a good climbing tree in my back yard growing up and have been trying to find places I can take my kids so they can climb trees. We don't have a good climbing tree in our yard and a lot of parks either seem to have little trees that shouldn't be climbed yet or trees with branches that are too high off the ground. I was just told about a park with really good climbing trees and hope to go there soon (unfortunately it is 30 minutes away!!). I'm glad you were able to find a place for your kids to climb.
Post a Comment