Thursday, November 08, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

I never get sick of Kyler and his funny faces! :)
 I LOVE how grossed out Jaden is with carving pumpkins.  But hey, we're making progress!  He used a spoon this year and even stuck his hand inside several times!
 Kyler wasn't too thrilled about the guts either!
 Beckam was going back and forth between being frustrated...
 and interested.

 They did a pretty good job taking turns.






I seriously love how disgusted Kyler's face looks here, even from the side! :)

 He's not grossed out anymore!  He's mad he's not getting a turn!
 His face is so expressive!

 (again sad he has to take turns.  Made me laugh so much!) Jaden, you are SO brave!
 Still not into it!  Check out Jaden's face!
 Happy Halloween!
Beckam was crying because I asked Kyler to put him on his lap and Beckam was screaming NO!
 Beckam knew right where he wanted to sit! Jaden wanted to tickle Kyler, so this is as good as we got!
 Here's our winking masterpiece.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I love this post so much!!! Gosh your boys are adorable :) Glad you all had fun carving a pumpkin! xoxo

Jennie Nelson said...

i dont think your boys can get any cuter! i love this post!! what a fun day!

Oma said...

I think pumpkins guts are gross still....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers