We've taken a lot of pictures throughout the soccer season. The boys sure have loved it all. They've both improved so much in such a short amount of time. I'm so proud of each of them. Here, Kyler is getting some one on one time with Daddy! He LOVES this!
His form for a 4 year old is so amazing! Ok, scratch that. His form is just amazing! Period!
Not very often, but once in a while he got his chance at goalie. Not his forte, glad the coach at least had him do it a little bit.
Nice tree! Oh wait, that's Kyler going for a goal!
Here's a close up! Again, great form. And yes, he made that goal! He scored 9 that game!
Bring it in Kansas City!
Right after his game we headed to a team party at Fuzzy's pizza.
What a group.
Coach had his little "assistant coaches" help hand out the trophies.
Kyler's first trophy! He's so proud!
That little boy is in heaven. Trophy, pizza, soccer buddies...life couldn't be much better!
Kyler wanted to get his picture with Olivia. I told him his trophy was covering his face and I wanted another picture.
So he put it in front of her! :) His first crush!
Great team. Way to go Kyler!
Since I went straight from the game to Kyler's team party I had to miss Jaden's last game! :( Which I was told he had 2 of his bet shots the whole season. Way to go Jaden! We have LOVED your team and your coaches. Way to go Dallas! The only undefeated team this season!
It's probably due to the awesome pep talks after each game! :)
Funny enough his team too decided to have a pizza party at Fuzzy's the next Tuesday. Jaden is at the end with his buddies.
They all lined up so excitedly to get their trophies!
!st trophy Jaden! Way to go!
I'm gonna miss watching these boys all play each week. At least I kept some numbers! Hopefully we can keep in touch so the boys can hang out once in a while.




























1 comment:
wow that form is AMAZING!!!!!! way to go!!! love soccer!
Post a Comment