Friday, November 02, 2012

Discovery Green- Maisy Mouse

Maisy goes on Vacation was the book for storytime this week.  The kids got a hot to make, which Beckam really didn't like very much.
Each kid was also given a sand bucket with a small rake, shovel and scooper.  He preferred the bucket on his head over the hat! :)
Blast off!  I wonder where we are headed.
His mouth is full of pretzels.  I thought he looked so goofy!
We're off for a train ride! YEAH!
This week we had a lot of friends with us.  The recruiting is working! :) Jill and her kids.
Kim and her kids.
Jill again.
Beckam was a bit nervous about the train moving.  Plus we were right up at the front AND it was really loud!  He's such a trooper with all I put him through.
Aubrey and Jeff
And all the way in the back Lisa with her kids. (She didn't want her new baby to get any sun... looks like she's nursing! :)) but she's not!
After our train ride we played in the sand box.  They had probably 10 of these all lined up for the kids to play in.  Beckam didn't want to get in, but was very excited to scoop the sand from the sidelines.


I love all these activities for Beckam and I to do together each week!
And of course don't forget the photo op with Maisy Mouse!  Beckam was VERY nervous. 
I LOVE STORYTIME!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers