Sunday, November 18, 2012

Helping Super Storm Sandy victims

A crazy hurricane that got changed to a super storm hit on the east coast.  We watched a lot of the news on it and I told the boys I thought we could do something to help out.  While watching the news Jaden heard them say that some kids wouldn't be able to go trick or treating.  So that's how we decided to help.

The boys all drew pictures and we sent a gallon size ziploc full of candy to my friends sister who's on a mission in New York.  My friend Danni said her sister would LOVE to hand out candy to the victims as they helped.  I also had about 10 friends request the address, so hopefully they got a lot of candy to cheer up the kids who not only missed out on trick or treating, but also may no longer have anything.
I'm glad my boys were willing and even excited to share and serve.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers