A friend and I decided to get together for a Halloween spooky movie night, the Saturday before Halloween. We brought over cookies, she popped pop corn, and the kids watched a spooky Scooby Doo movie.
Then for playgroup on Halloween we had a potluck at the church. Some of the kids joined in helping to sweep at the end.
Just 2 boys and their strollers! :)
I made some Mummy cupcakes to donate to the cake walk at the Trunk or Treat. They tasted better than they looked.
This year Jaden was batman.
Kyler was a ninja.
Beckam was not happy about standing for a picture, so here's his blurry pic. First blonde Chinese king! :)
3 excited boys!
Trunk or Treat
Beckam got the hang of it all very quickly.And of course, when I finally let him choose one, he chose a sucker!
Maybe someday we will go all out and dress up a TON, but this year Christian and I decided to go as a BYU couple. I know...SCARY!
Happy Halloween!




1 comment:
yours and christian's costumes are the most scariest!!!
Post a Comment