Beckam has started climbing more recently and is very confident in his abilities. He is obsessed with climbing on the step stool to try and play Foosball with the boys. (I love how he's up on his toes!)
One day while our water heater was being replaced Kyler wanted to have a birthday party for the Dr. Rescue Hero. (He's the one in the middle of the circle) Everyone was invited! :)
YAY for a new water heater! Getting behind on dishes and laundry just sucks! Not to mention the cold showers and boiling water for baths! YUCK! Glad it's fixed!
Jaden slept through the birthday party :) Sometimes he really does get worn out, not often, but sometimes.
Beckam's excema on his legs has improved so much! I don't know if the red marks will go away or fade over time, or if it's just scarred with how bad it was. But he has such soft skin now! Thanks Dr. Michael for helping us finish clearing it all up!
This elephant toy blows paper butterflies out and you are supposed to catch them in your butterfly net. Beckam just watches as they all blow out and waits until it's done then bats at them all over the ground!
This look means "Ok, I'm done for this round. Let's do it all again!"
I was very proud of myself giving all 3 boys haircuts before school started!
SOMETIMES they all get along too! :)
Jaden is loving that Beckam is more playful. He LOVES "wrestling" with him! They are so cute with one another!
\
I LOVE my boys!




3 comments:
LOVE that party! LOVE how gentle Jaden is when wrestling with Beckam. LOVE Beckam's laugh. LOVE LOVE those boys!
Beckam's excema looks so sad to me...Max has had some pretty horrible excema, he used to scratch until he was bleeding. I had to make him wear pj's with feet or tights for a long time so he wouldn't scratch, then we got some stuff from the doctor, it is called betamethazone ointment. If he keeps having problems, ask your doctor for a prescription, it has worked wonders for us!
FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!! i love the wrestling video!!!
Post a Comment