Monday, September 17, 2012

Beckam

I don't do it every time we go grocery shopping, but I did love that my mom got us a candy bar on shopping day while I was young.  So I got Beckam his first TWIX.  Some of the picture are blurry, but I just love how much he LOVED it.  Had to lick every last bit off!



Beckam LOVES books!  You ask him if he wanted to read a book and he'll run straight to his room and start pulling them off the shelf.  He grabs one at a time and sits with it, turning the pages so kindly, then leavs it there on the ground.  He stands up, walks over to his books, grabs another and starts again!  I didn't arrange any of these around him.  This is just what it looks like after 5-10 minutes. LOVE!
He wants to do everything his older brothers do.  If they are playing ball in the front yard, he better bet Beckam will figure out a way to be included.  He walked up the driveway and got this mitt out of the garage all on his own and came back ready to play!
I love how he just holds his hand up and rests the mitt on it!  What a doll!

1 comment:

Oma said...

so adorable to see him growing up!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers