But since his rental car wasn't set up for that night, I headed up to the airport to pick him up late Wednesday night so that the kids could see him Thursday morning when they woke up! Jaden was sad to miss time with grandpa, but had to get off to school. While he was at school Kyler, Beckam and I took grandpa to the playscape we'd discovered this week at playgroup.
We played there for about an hour, checkout of the fish, then headed to the airport to get Grandpa's rental car. It was a bit of a drive, but I think it was better to do than trying to get him to his flight Sunday morning at 8am!
I think that coming back into the city is pretty!
Later in the afternoon, after picking up Jaden from school we walked around Costco looking at the TV's (really hoping to replace ours sooner than later) and trying all the goodies! The boys LOVED all the stuff to try! I think we wore out Grandpa!



1 comment:
That picture reminds me of grandpa YEARS ago!
Post a Comment