We have some friends in the ward who asked if we'd be interested in a babysitting swap! No brainer! This weekend it was our turn out. (And let me just say I think we're getting the better end of the deal in that we drop off 3 kids when we go out and they just drop off 1!) :)
So first we headed to Fadis for dinner. We were going to try something new, but we were both SO hungry and knew we liked the food last time and there wouldn't be a wait! (Fadis is more of a cafeteria style restaurant.) And again it was FANTASTIC!
Then we headed to the Miller Outdoor Theater near the zoo and saw some Dance and culture from India! Love this! I'm sure we'll be coming here more in the future! I have NO idea what each dance was called, so just enjoy!
After this we headed to a Water Wall that was said, in a book we got about touring Houston, to be THE most photographed place in HOUSTON! We were so excited to see the 191 lights illuminating this amazing 60+foot wall! Unfortunately when we got there, there were no lights, and no running water either! :( Guess we'll have to look more into that one and try it again another time. Even without it though, the night was great. Looking forward to more swapping! :)




2 comments:
Love fun nights out with the hubby! Good for you. P.S. I miss ya!!!
babysitting swap + date night = Wonderful
Post a Comment