All 3 of our boys are so different! I just love each of them so much! Beckam enjoyed feeding himself spaghetti!
I think his 2 bottom molars are coming in, because he's almost constantly like this!This is a new favorite face he does when we say "cheese." LOVE scrunchy nose pictures!
I had Jaden do his reading to his brothers the other night while I was getting dinner ready. He's the best big brother anyone could ever have! I love it when they all get along and are happy! :)
Kyler helped me make some brownies for our friends Brinley and Ellie across the street. Here's his silly face...
Now a happy face!
1 more silly face mom! Love this guy!
Kyler seems to enjoy seeing things work. We had fun with these gears one day while Beckam was napping.
Faster, faster, faster!!!
He also loves seeing things fall apart or break! :)
Kyler was having so much fun flying with Beckam in this box. (airplane)
Put your hands up! We're flying!




1 comment:
so stinking adorable!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment