Friday, July 15, 2011

2 months old!

Beckam is 2 months old today!  Boy do I wish that the last 2 months of pregnancy went as quickly as the first 2 months of their life! :)  We continue to think that he has his own look.  None of our boys seem to look like one another.  Here is Kyler and Jaden both at 2 months.
And here is our little Beckam. 
I say little because although he was my biggest birth baby, he's not gaining weight very quickly.  Here are his 2 month stats:
Height: 23 1/2 inches (74%)
Weight: 11 lbs 2 oz (39%)
Head: 40cm (53%)
He loves to play in his bouncer and has learned to make the toy respond to his movements.  Since this video he has gotten even more active and can bat at and kick the toys hanging as well.
Here are a couple more of his faces recently.


 His brothers just can't get enough of him!
 Pretty blurry, but a cute photo nonetheless.
 Most people comment on his mouth and lips.  This is a pretty common look from him.  I too love his lips and could kiss them all day long!
 Christian loved this photo.  Such a goofy look with the crazy hair and slight grin.  Love it!

Holy red eye!  Guess I'll have to photo shop that out.  Happy 2 months Beckam!  You have been a great addition to the family!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

He is so adorably cute!!! All of your boys are! I am so happy for you and glad to hear you are all doing well.

Love you ; )

Annette said...

Wow! Happy 2 months to little Beckam! Love all the pics Mel! xoxo

Jennie Nelson said...

gosh he is so adorable!! i love him! and he is getting so smart! and his weight not in the 90th%..what are you sure he is yours? haha i love all the pics! and i love that he has so much hair too!

Delia said...

What a cute boy. I love how all of your boys have a unique look to each of them, yet they look like brothers.

Oma said...

Love little Beckam!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers