Sunday morning came pretty quickly after being up so late. It was so nice to have Shenna come over and help cut fruit and veggies for lunch after church.
Here's Beckam getting ready for his big day!
What a handsome little guy.
Awww....so cute!
And just for fun...here is Jaden on his blessing day.
And Kyler on his. I think they all look pretty different.
It was so great to see family and friends that came to be a part of Beckam's special day. I was so sad that my mom and dad weren't able to come because of dad's surgery. Glad he'll be okay though.He's a shot of the group that came! Thanks to all!
As always, Jaden wanted to hold Beckam. He continues to be a great big brother!
Sophia just couldn't get enough of the baby. She was incredible with him. So glad Cameron and Selena were able to make it! Check out the difference in the photo I took with my camera...
...and what Brian captured!
Guess the camera and person taking the pictures really do matter! :) LOVE your photos Dad!
We were all having so much fun, many stayed for dinner too. I thought it was really fun to all be in the kitchen together. Everyone with a different job. Chopping tomatoes and onions, stirring, opening cans, rinsing. The sweet bean burritos turned out great! LOVE having family/ friends in town!







No comments:
Post a Comment