Happy 4th of July! Beckam and I are up around 6:30am, so I decided to take some photos. I didn't know that the city of Lehi has a cannon go off on the 4th at 7AM! It sounded like a bomb went off in our backyard. I was so surprised the rest of the family didn't get woken up by it.
Here is a fun treat we made to celebrate! Pound cake with jello, berries and whipped cream. YUM!
After such an eventful weekend, it was nice to just relax most of the day. We hung out with some friends in the neighborhood that night for good old American BBQ and fireworksSeriously, what a great kid. He woke up at 7ish to eat and was up and just content the rest of the night with us. We finally got home around 9:30pm. I think we'll keep him! :)
After fireworks were done we headed home to meet up with Kari and Dave and their new addition Cruise. Beckam was so excited to meet him!
Our little guys are just 2 days apart! It was so fun to see them together.
This was a great end to a wonderful weekend!















1 comment:
love the pics with Beckam closelining Cruise!
Post a Comment