Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Stadium of Fire Fireworks!

As tradition goes, we went to "our spot" again.  I think that in 8 years, this was the first that it was just our family.  I missed having family and friends to share it with, but it was still great.  The boys rode their bikes/ scooters and played catch.

They blew bubbles too.  Gotta pass all those hours with fun things to do :)
Beckam's first experience with "our spot" was great!  He continues to be a great baby.
Kyler was so nervous about it being loud.  We just couldn't convince him to uncover his ears.  Cute boys!


Beckam and I headed to the van to watch the fireworks from there.  That was smart.  Because eventhough we left a bit early, we still didn't get home and into bed until 11:00pm!  The boys didn't get home until 1:00AM!  Christian said they didn't even fall asleep on the drive home.  Good thing they slept in a bit Sunday morning.  Gotta love traditions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. What a darling family. I love scrolling through all of your pictures. Beckam is so cute. What a darling little face!!! FYI. my neighbor discovered that if she gives her little 4 year old girl ear muffs to wear (the hard plastic kind) that it muffles the sound a lot, and she can actually enjoy the fireworks. (Though he will probably grow out of it by next year). Anyhow, I am gald to see that all is well with you, baby, and family. Take care!

Jennie Nelson said...

i loved going to that with you guys last year! so much fun!! and i lvoe the pic of all of your 3 boys in the chair!! so adorable! beckam is such a cute baby and he looks so much like both of you guys!!! can't wait to meet the little guy!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers