Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Waiting for Oma & Grandpa

While waiting for Oma and Grandpa to come into town Kyler and I built legos!  He made a house and a gun!

I build the letters of his name.  He wanted a picture of his long stick too.

When Beckam woke up from his nap he wasn't really crying.  I heard some weird girgling, so I went up to check on him.  He was choking in throw up! :(  His tummy must not have liked the formula I gave him for lunch.
But after a quick bath and new clothes he was happy to lie on grandpas knees and "get more out."  Nice first meeting huh?

It took the rest of the day to get it all out and feel better, but later that night he kept breastmilk down and began acting normal again.  

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers