This morning (July 9th) while the boys were playing outside I decided to take the training wheels off of Kyler's bike. He mostly plays on the scooter now, but I thought if we made his bike more exciting maybe he would like to ride it more again.
After pushing him down the street once, and showing him that even if he tipped side to side he could just put his foot down, he would be fine. I told him I wanted to go inside and get Daddy to take some pictures of me helping him learn to ride. Well, I came out to this...
He was so proud of himself and kept telling anyone out there that he could ride with no training wheels!
He got better and better so quickly! Jaden was such a great helper showing Kyler how to start. (Gotta push with your foot on the pedal that is up!)
He even wanted to start standing and riding with one hand! What a crazy kid!
And even the small crashes didn't seem to bug him too much. After a quick scream he would get back up and get going again! He would scream even more if I tried to help him! He wanted to do it all on his own.Kyler just grew up today! And he can't get enough of it! He's been wanting to ride it all day! Way to go Kyler!




4 comments:
that's so awesome! way to go kyler! you rock our world!!! you are so awesome! taelin wants to learn now!
so cool! and great that Kyler was patient with himself while he was learning and figuring it out. He is soooo independent! Oma & Grampa can't wait to see him ride his bike when we come next time!
Congrats Kyler!!! What a big guy!
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so proud of him! how awesome is that!? Wow! He's a fast learner! :)
Post a Comment