Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lehi Foam Days

We've never been able to make it to Foam days, so I was excited that this year we didn't have anything going on.  Here are the boys in front of the big foam area while they are filling it all up!
Check out all that FOAM!
More people too.
Once it was time to go, the floods of people went into the foam!  The fire trucks continued to spray the foam from 2-4pm!


Can you find Christian holding Kyler?  He's got a white shirt with blue writing on it.  He's wearing sunglasses and Kyler is holding on around his neck.  He wasn't really interested in stepping on the foam.
When you were all done in the foam, you got to go "shower off" under the fire truck ladder.
Then you could go back in an do it again and again.  At first Kyler was pretty hesitant about any of it.  But once the crowds died down, he was more willing.


I was so surprised Jaden got even this messy.  It took some coaxing to get him into it as well.

I think he enjoyed being sprayed off more than he liked getting foamy!



I'm glad Christian was there to take the boys around.  I don't think that would have been possible without him.  Having a little baby makes things a bit harder.  Glad we were finally able to try this out!  May be a one time thing though.  I guess we'll see next year if they want to go or not.

1 comment:

Oma said...

never heard of this....sounds like fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers