On January 18th Christian headed to LA for a Tech Trek with BYU. One night, later that week, we were having pizza for dinner and Jaden decided it was going to be a great idea to have a party! :) I told him he could invite 1 or 2 friends. Joey and Jason came over and all 4 boys enjoyed pizza and watched Astro Boy! Great idea Jaden!
The next day on January 21st my girlfriends from Middle School and I got together for lunch at my place. We don't seem to get together as much as we would like to, but thought that since Jenni was due in 2 week, Desi right after her in March, Whitney in April and me in May we better do a lunch party now. Jaden and Trevan tried to get a picture for us. Thanks boys.

I think they were a bit worn out after everyone was gone. Pretty cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment