Christian told me that he wanted to build me something for Christmas to take care of our "shoe problem" in the laundry room. I told him that although sweet, he didn't have time to do something like that. So after much looking and looking and looking, we finally found what I thought was perfect! Thanks for putting it together baby! LOVE it!
Sunday, February 06, 2011
My Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah - it does look great! no need for the before pic - been there, seen it....LOL!
Wow! That's so awesome!
If Christian ever does have time for building or you get really motivated ana-white.com is awesome. She creates designs inspired by super cute and too expensive furniture. If I had tools and a garage I would have an new hobby for sure!
(by the way, I love keeping up with you guys on the blog...even though I haven't seem you in forever!)
Post a Comment