Sunday, February 20, 2011

3 Months Until Baby #3

WOW!  Only 3 months to go.  Some days that seems like a long ways away, but lately it seems so close.  I think I have been pretty lucky again with this pregnancy.  It really hasn't been that bad.  This last week Braxton Hicks have started a bit, and that's made life a bit more uncomfortable.  It could be so much worse.  We have another ultrasound this Thursday to make sure everything is looking okay.  Still not a definite name for this kid, but I guess we still have some time to think about that.  Suggestions are still welcome! :)

2 comments:

Annette said...

can't wait for little baby #3!!!!

Oma said...

I still like Beckett - but if you come up with some other cool name - that will be great also. So far - you've done great with wonderful boys and great names! Can't wait to meet this next little guy!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers