One of my favorite things to do is to cook...or bake...or whatever. Adding ingredients together to make yumminess! Kyler enjoys helping me out on a pretty regular basis. Especially when it's to make cookies.


On February 2nd I went upstairs to get Kyler up from his nap, so that I could head in to work in a bit. I found him completely exhausted, very much asleep, with his socks on his hands. Even after waking him up, and asking him why he put his socks on his hands, he didn't take them off. He walked downstairs to see what Jaden was up to. (Nice almost eyes shut pic Kyler)


So, I have no idea why, but Kyler took his socks off his feet and put them on his hands sometime before falling asleep for his nap. What a goofy kid! I love him to death!
3 comments:
Hey - I'm making cookies today...would you send Kyler over to help me!
Love those boys! Let's get together soon!
What goofy boys you have :)
Post a Comment