Friday, February 18, 2011

Good Food

So many friends/ family continually ask, "So, what does he eat?",  referring to Christian when they find out he doesn't have processed sugars, processed food, white flour, etc.  I have decided to share with you all how good he really does eat!  I will be adding recipes to the site over time.  (I have so many to put on)  And now I have a place to keep my recipes organized as well as a place to send people who ask "What do you cook that he can eat?"  I'm really excited about it and would love any feedback on recipes you try, or what sort of things you are looking for.  Maybe I already have a recipes you have been thinking about.  Check it out.  www.melsgoodfood.blogspot.com  Enjoy some GOOD FOOD!

3 comments:

Annette said...

LOVE THIS! I want to try the muffins and the peanut butter chicken. so awesome :) Also, can't wait to see you in a few hours!!!

Tara Ann said...

Is Saving Dinner the book my sister recommended to you years ago when we were in your basement? If so, amazing that you are still using it. Maybe I should buy it! I am excited to follow your blog.

Mark and JanaRae said...

so excited for your recipe blog. I will be sure to try some out and let you know what I think. I am always looking for some healthy recipes. Thanks Mel.

Oh, do you have a name for boy #3? I am still so excited for you. So much fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers