Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our little boy is growing up!

Kyler has gotten more brave at cruising and loves to just stand anywhere he can! Lately he will even lift up both arms for a few seconds and then place them back on whatever it was he was standing by at the time. (Almost a victory salute saying look at me....I can stand!)
Tonight, he kicked it up another notch! Check it out!



Okay, I know it's more like stumbling and falling than it is like walking, but at least it's a step in the right direction...no pun intended! :) Watch out Jaden, you're brother is catching up quickly! He'll walk to you soon too...at about the same time you'll be wishing he'd just leave you alone.

He looks so proud of himself! What a great smile!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kywer.... come here NOW! haha jaden!!!

Anonymous said...

HE TOOK SOME STEPS!!!

Anonymous said...

What a smart little kid. he looked SOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you and them on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Hey! How are you!? I haven't checked out your blog for a while and I see I've been missing out! Kyler is so big and so handsome! I wish I could see Jaden - he probably doesn't even remember me! Sad day. I guess that's what happens when we all graduate and move away from the ward. You look great!

Jenny Timmerman said...

Yay, Kyler! Seriously Mel, this is incredible.

Mark and JanaRae said...

Wow-- I must Say Kyler is more advanced than Ryan. Hmmm, Maybe they were born in the wrong order haha.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers