Jaden started Itty Bitty Soccer at the rec center this week. He LOVES it so much! This interaction with other kids has been so good for him!
I laugh so hard while I'm there watching him and the others. This is a small part of their warm ups!
I laugh so hard while I'm there watching him and the others. This is a small part of their warm ups!
He's on team Mexico with 6 girls and 1 boy! Funny enough he and the other boy, Michael, wore the same shirt the 1st day! Instant friends!
They go from station to station learning different things such as stomping on the ball to stop it, kicking a HUGE ball to learn to mostly use their feet, balloons to learn to head it and juggle with your knees, kicking to a goal and taking turns being a goalie!
They go from station to station learning different things such as stomping on the ball to stop it, kicking a HUGE ball to learn to mostly use their feet, balloons to learn to head it and juggle with your knees, kicking to a goal and taking turns being a goalie!






But kids soccer wouldn't be soccer without some classic "Bunch Ball!" I seriously laugh so hard. I think the other parents there think I'm weird, but I can't help it. It's stress therapy for sure!
Sorry the pictures really suck. The lighting in there is awful and I really don't know how to take that great of pic anyway. But they are still fun to have.




5 comments:
I love the warm up and their little crunches and push ups! I need to get Noah into one of those itty bitty sports at some point. I think I would be very entertained watching too!
oh my gosh, push ups?!!!! hahaha! that's the best!!! what a little soccer player, love the videos anc pics!!!!
so funny. i love the kid next to jaden that does the butt push ups. so cute. way to go jaden.
Wow! I can't believe Kyler is already walking! That is awesome. Savannah was looking at your blog with me and she wanted to watch all the videos over and over again. I love the soccer video, too. It is cute to watch people so little doing warm-ups! I bet you have such a blast watching him. I guess this means you are a soccer mom now :)
Did I mention that 2 year olds doing sit-ups is fabulous comedic entertainment? Me doing sit ups is probably comedic entertainment as well, but lets not go there. :) How fun that you are putting Jaden in all these fun sports activities. I wonder if there are any in our area? Probably not until next year anyway. Hope you're doing great. We'll hang out when all my family heads out of town. I'll call you!
Post a Comment