Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Too much TV! :)

Last night after bath time I thought since Jaden's feet were "scary" AKA pruney, it would be a great time to try and get more slivers out of his feet. But of course he wouldn't stop whining and kicking and pouting and crying...well, at least trying to cry to make me stop. I told him that I needed him to relax and try and hold still. I said, "Why don't you try and sing a song or something." I thought that would help him take his mind off me looking at his feet. He quickly responded with "I can't sing a song." I asked him why not and he replied, "Because I can't sing. Look, it's in my story. Jaden cries!"
Okay, so a little reality check for me. I think he's watching way too much Super Why. The things he comprehends and pieces together...he's way too smart for me anymore.

3 comments:

Dannenbergs said...

What a cute little kid. It always seems like he is saying hilarious stuff out of books or shows.

Jenny Timmerman said...

Love it!

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Wow, I can't believe how old Jaden is getting. I still remember when he was born and it doesn't seem that long ago! Funny how time just flies when you are a mom, huh? You have such a cute fam!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers