Now, he only says "a ma" when he is sad and wants me to pick him up. But I really think he is trying to say mama! Even though it's only when he is sad right now, it's fun to know what he wants...and that it's ME!
He makes this noise a lot now...not just when he is eating! I think he sounds like a little piggy!
Jaden thought that their hair looked funny after we bathed them and dried their hair by pushing it backwards with a towel. He insisted that we take a picture of their silly hair! And although neither boy is looking at me, I LOVE the expressions on each of their faces. Those boys sure love each other so much.

Other happenings: Kyler can now climb all the way to the top of the stairs! And Jaden continues to make us hold our breathe with new acrobatics all the time.


I just love being a mommy! I'm so lucky and blessed to have such amazing boys!
Other Stuff:

Other happenings: Kyler can now climb all the way to the top of the stairs! And Jaden continues to make us hold our breathe with new acrobatics all the time.


I just love being a mommy! I'm so lucky and blessed to have such amazing boys!




8 comments:
Love the eating noises! That is too cute :)
I love the little pig noises that Kyler makes! So cute!
Thank you for your phone call. That was the coolest thing! It really made my day. I appreciate you.
That needs to go on YouTube as the one and only baby beatboxer! Seriously - That is awesome!!!! I'm seeing it now - baby prodigy!! He and Hailey can do a musical tour together . . . Hailey will play the piano and Kyler will beatbox (which is a MUCH cooler talent by the way!)!
I love the way Kyler and Jaden are smiling at eachother in that picture, so adorable!
They're getting so big! I can't believe how cute they are, and talented too!
Those noises are so cute! I bet he enjoys those stairs!
Ha - that's hilarious!
Post a Comment