I know I am his mother but can I just say "THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!" The form, the follow through, the concentration, not to mention the distance! Boy Jaden you just blow us away!
This is yet ANOTHER of Kyler's new facial expressions. The squinty eyes, and scrunched up nose....what could be cuter! :) Yes, I think my kids are fantastic! Not just because I am their mother and it's my "job", but they REALLY ARE!
IT'S TRUE! They are sooo adorable! That was so fun coming over the other day, I need to come again soon. Tell my little nephy-poo's I LOVE THEM and will see them soon!!
Hey Mel, it's been a long time since our BYU student ward (do you remember me? Kira Lambert?) Just wanted say that your kids are adorable! How fun to have 2 boys (I have a boy and a girl). Hope things are going well!
Jaden is quite the natural athlete. I remember when he was at our house for "babysitting club" a long time ago, he hit a ball with one of Ethan's golf club's and it was a perfect hit. Adam was very impressed. How did soccer go this week?
Grandma Bradshaw wants to get cousins together and have a ice cream social. she called me to tell people. But she is not sure when. You know grandma. So give her a call and she when she is planning and when you will be in town so she can set it up.
7 comments:
cute! i'm pretty sure when jaden was a baby he threw something in church and we were like woah he's going to be really good at football.
IT'S TRUE! They are sooo adorable! That was so fun coming over the other day, I need to come again soon. Tell my little nephy-poo's I LOVE THEM and will see them soon!!
yep you do have the cutest kids...just wait till our kids come into the world:) haha wow gooo jaden!! he's amazing~
Hey Mel, it's been a long time since our BYU student ward (do you remember me? Kira Lambert?) Just wanted say that your kids are adorable! How fun to have 2 boys (I have a boy and a girl). Hope things are going well!
Jaden is quite the natural athlete. I remember when he was at our house for "babysitting club" a long time ago, he hit a ball with one of Ethan's golf club's and it was a perfect hit. Adam was very impressed. How did soccer go this week?
Grandma Bradshaw wants to get cousins together and have a ice cream social. she called me to tell people. But she is not sure when. You know grandma. So give her a call and she when she is planning and when you will be in town so she can set it up.
So cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting! Hope things are going great!
Post a Comment