Monday, July 07, 2008
Sick days
Well, it seems that Jaden always starts it in our family! This time it was him with a double ear infection, then I got a sinus infection and Kyler woke up yesterday with a total crusty nose! SICK! Then Christian said this morning that his throat hurt! Let me tell you....if 1 Mealey is sick, it won't be long before they all are! Good way to get it all over with though I guess. I feel like we are generally very healthy. Anyway, I had to get a picture of Jaden looking so sad. He just kept saying "I can't do this mom, I can't do this." It's amazing what you can do with a little Amoxicillin in ya! He and the rest of us are feeling much better now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
that is the cutest ever!! love it!
Post a Comment