


Although it's not a very happy looking photo, it did get a good shot of the 2 teeth he's sporting! (can't keep that food coming fast enough... :) )
He has also been enjoying "walking." And getting pretty good at it too.And he seems to enjoy the copy cat sound game. Mostly he says "da", or "ba", but when I say "ma" he stops and just looks at me and smiles! :)
The last 9 months have been anything but easy, but boy have they been full of many adventures and memories.
The last 9 months have been anything but easy, but boy have they been full of many adventures and memories.






3 comments:
Wow, he is getting so big! They get so big so quick. I love all the video's, you've got yourself a cutie!
He is starting to look more like Jaden, especially in the photos by the back window. How adorable!
wow he is getting so big. I am glad you guys had fun up at the cabin.
Post a Comment