A week ago Friday night Christian and I headed down to BYU for the football game against Utah State. It was also Beckam's first attempt at a football game. Nat and Eric watched Jaden and Kyler so that we could go on this date! What would we do without them!?
Beckam and I brought some leftover pizza down to campus and met daddy by the Tanner building. We ate dinner up in the MBA lounge and then walked over to the stadium.
At least the weather was nice!
Beckam HATED all the noise! The stomping, cheering and screaming was a bit too much for the little guy.I even tried to lay him on my lap and wrap his head with the blanket and then cup my hands over his ears to block out the noise. Although he looks so cute, he still wasn't liking it. ( I don't think that the sun being right in our eyes was helpful to it either.)
So we only stayed for the 1st quarter, which was sad, because it was ACTUALLY a great game for BYU! But we headed to the dollar theater and saw Transformers 3. Christian couldn't believe that Beckam could sleep through that and not the game. (Probably because it was dark.) Still a great date. Nice to get out.
Saturday was Emery's birthday celebration. I can't believe my little niece is 1!
It started raining a bit into the party while the guys were at the Priesthood Session. But when it stopped there was the most beautiful double rainbow outside.
Cool birthday gift in the sky. Happy Birthday Emery!






1 comment:
Love all those boys in their hats!
Post a Comment