Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2nd tooth

Jaden came home from school yesterday with a surprise behind his back.  It was apple day, so I thought maybe he had made something from apples to show me.  But it wasn't.  It was a bag with a TOOTH IN IT!  He had pulled out his other loose tooth while watching a movie about Johnny Appleseed!
Apparently the tooth fairy was busy last night because Jaden woke up this morning with a tooth still in a bag under his pillow. :(  I told him she probably thought he tricked her and couldn't find it because it was hidden so well.  He got a really sad face and said "well, I didn't WANT to trick her.  I wanted money!"  We'll try again tonight. :)  Glad he was okay with that idea.  What an easy-going kid.

1 comment:

oma said...

it's all about the cash!!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers