Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Break=Trip to Boise

Since Jaden and Kyler didn't have school Thusrday and Friday(Fall break) and Christian was in California visiting Stanford campus, we decided to head to Boise for the long weekend.  It only took us 6 hours to get there too.  I'm so proud of the boys being helpers for Beckam.  That's the longest drive he's been on so far.
Grandma and Grandpa had a gift for Kyler's birthday as well.
We LOVE these TRIO blocks.  Now he has a Batman set AND a Joker set!  So cool!  Thanks grandma and grandpa!
My mom and dad both loved playing the piano with Beckam.  (Too bad I didn't get a video of him with mom too)

His laugh sure is contagious.
The weather there couldn't have been better!  Kyler wanted to take his new scooter out for a ride!  So I went on a walk with the boys.
This was Beckam's first time riding in an umbrella stroller.  He did great!
Love the fall leaves!
My silly face boys!

Jaden LOVES grandma and grandpa's BIG backyard.  It was fun to run around with him a bit too.  We played tag, and running my fastest I could barely catch him.  He really is so fast!  He still loves to play around with a soccer ball too.

He's still amazing at basketball as well.  He and my dad both beat me at HORSE.  (Not that I thought I'd win...) but seriously...he's a good shot!  Even throwing it backwards over his head :)
Kyler was loving his scooter!  He took it all over the yard with him :)
He was our little distractor while trying to play HORSE.
What a fun yard to play in.  Glad the weather was good for them to play outside a LOT while we were here!

2 comments:

Oma said...

Love the pic with the boys and their scooters and Grandpa and his stroller. What fun!

Jennie Nelson said...

Taelin use to sit in that umbrella stroller! how fun! and i LOVE the fall leaves too, sad their are ZERO where i live now!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers