The weekend goes too quickly, even with the extra day. Saturday was filled with all sorts of fun too. Beckam is wearing his "My Aunt Rocks" shirt! Too cute!
The boys always love the swings at grandma's house.
Kyler really wanted me to push him high too! But with him not being able to bend his arm and put his hand in a decent spot, I wouldn't do the underdog. I think that's the first time, the whole time he's had his cast on, that he was really sad about not getting to do something because of it. He's been such a great sport about the whole thing. I think it's funny what Jaden says at the end of the video. Reminded me of getting used to landings in gymnastics!
Jaden did so many back flips on the trampoline. They sure are easy for him.Annette made the boys each a pinata to break for Kyler's birthday.
Then we headed inside to watch the Boise State Football game! Kyler wasn't very into watching the game, and tried to get grandpa distracted. They both seemed happy.
Before the game really got going grandma was trying to convince Jaden that the best team was BSU! He responded quite matter-of-factly stating that LSU was the best team and they could beat Boise State! (Grandma and Grandpa with they could have a chance to play against each other. It would be SUCH a great game!) I guess he's paying attention when we watch game on the weekend. :) Guess he changed his mind a bit, or was maybe a bit distracted, by the time I got the camera out. Or maybe grandma really changed his mind :)
Annette kept Beckam entertained as well, or maybe it was the other way around! :)
He looks like he's blowing it up in this one! What is it with babies and balloons?
Had to get a picture with his Aunt Annette in his "My Aunt Rocks" shirt too.
Boise...always fun, always goes by too quickly and always a long drive home! I guess we have a great time, because it's always fun to come back again and again.





1 comment:
how freaking fun!! love the pinats!!! haha so funny! and beckams laugh is so dang cute too! miss you guys so much
Post a Comment