We sure haven't gone to the Splash Parks as much this year as we did last year, but when we get a chance they sure are great! The boys love them both! These first few pictures are from the Highland Splash Park.
We brought water guns this time, but the boys wished they just had cups. So next time we'll bring those.
I thought it was so cute that Kyler was calling my friends son Isaiah his cousin. Glad you made it Des.
Beckam is getting pretty used to being the 3rd child and being carted all around to everything the other 2 want to do.
These next ones are from the new Alpine Splash Park that just opened this year.
Guess you gotta take a break once in a while.
It's so fun to have to many friends join us at these outings. Here is my friend Niki and her daughter.The boys absolutely LOVE these squirt guns!
Wow, Emma even got a turn on the guns! Great job sharing boys!
Jenni and her baby Halle and Desiree with Sky. Cute kiddos.
Here is Beckam with his buddy Tyson. Tyson is just 1 month older, but quite a bit bigger. Glad Amy could join us too.
I love that Jaden popped his balloon right when the picture was taken. Jenny's kids have such blonde hair. So cute! Thanks for joining us Jenny!You'd think that this splash park was pretty cool huh? Well, it was until the drinking fountain was discovered. My boys are so silly.
Here's a view of the splash area.
But then the pole was discovered. It makes me laugh that Kyler climbs like this. I call him Mowgli.He really is so strong.
Jaden only made it about half way and got scared. He has sense! He knows what could happen if he fell.As if the Splash park wasn't enough they have this awesome park too. Check out this double swing!
Back to the Splash area to cool off one more time before heading home.
We left our house around 10 in the morning and didn't head home until 3:00pm. I really think my kids could have stayed until dark. Glad they love the water so much. I wish I didn't get tired so they could play longer. Guess that's all part of the package of having a new baby! Loving it all.




2 comments:
I LOVE splash parks. England doesn't really have the climate for it, which makes me sad. It has the benefit of water without the fear of drowning. You are amazing for being so active with a newborn-well done!
I've so enjoyed reconnecting with you after being childhood friends Mel! It has been great doing things together with our kids. Friends Forever!!! :)
Post a Comment