Saturday after swimming in the morning we headed up to Murray to my cousins gym, EPIC Gymnastics for the Bagley family reunion. They let the kids just play on the equipment for 2 hours before lunch. Everyone seemed to have a blast!
Kyler is such a little monkey!
And Jaden is so strong! Check this out. We didn't get it on video but he did 2 in a row!
Beckam with his Aunt Mindy.
More with Aunt Annette!
The boys spent most of their time running up the wall.
Jaden really wanted to get to the top of the blue mat. A couple more hours and he probably could have figured it out. He's so determined.
They also loved running and jumping up onto the vault.I decided to get in on the action as well. I have been able to tumble a little bit in between having each baby. But usually I have to do it at the park. So I figured this was my chance to do it on something a bit better than grass.
Not the greatest form, but I was pretty proud of myself for still being able to do a round-off-back-handspring after all these years. Thank goodness for a reunion at a gym to get me to do it.



1 comment:
SO FUN! taelin loves the videos and keeps saying MORE, MORE MORE!! Kyler and Jaden are so strong!! And Kyler is such a good climber!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment