Thursday we spent the morning at Herriman Lake! Here's Jenni, Desiree and Jenny!
And Bobbie Jo, Whintey, and Desiree again? I love how many kids 6 friends can have! (I think we had 14 with us 6!)
My boys loved digging in the sand on the beach.
They were finally brave enough to get in the water!
Jaden and Kyler really are such great buddies! I love to watch them play together nicely!
After a bit of playing they said they were cold. I told them to lie on the warm sand. Jaden was hesitant, because it would make him dirty! He's such a funny boy.
Once he realized how warm the sand really was, I no longer needed to convince him. And when he got up and the sand was sticking to him he said he was a rock monster!
All of our kids played together so well!
Thanks for setting this up Whitney. Great little find in a Herriman neighborhood.




1 comment:
wow so much fun!!
Post a Comment