Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jaden lost his 1st tooth!

Jaden came home last weekend from California with a loose tooth!  He was so excited about wiggling it.  Sunday morning he came into our room with a tooth in his hand!  Guess that didn't take long at all!  Way to loose your first tooth before 1st grade Jaden!



He's so proud!
(Amazing photos from Brian while they were here last weekend)

3 comments:

Oma said...

He was soooo excited when he discovered the tooth was loose! I didn't want him to wiggle it too much though - I wanted his first tooth to come out when he was at home....something that should be shared with Mommy & Daddy first!

Jennie Nelson said...

thats awesome! good job jaden!!! growing up so fast

Mandi said...

Adorable picture of Jaden!!! He is so cute. I need to call and catch up . . . I hope everything is going well!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers