Monday we headed up to Park City for one more day of fun before all the craziness of school starts. Eric and Nat are so awesome to treat us to such a fun day. Thanks guys!
After we got a little bit of school shopping done, thanks again guys, we went for a ride on the Alpine Slide!
There's Grandpa, Eric, Maddix and Nat. Oma stayed at the bottom to watch Beckam and Emery.
Pick you car! Oh....they are all the same!
What a GORGEOUS area. I think it looks like Kyler is about to sneeze! :)
Christian rode on the slide next to Jaden and got a couple of shots. I was on the other side riding with Kyler.
What a fun treat! My boys could do that all day long! Wish it didn't take so long to get to the top. I guess we are now ready for school. Bring it on!




1 comment:
YUP - it was a fun time! Glad Nat thought of doing it!!
Post a Comment